Deepgram is looking for a Technical Product Manager to support the strategy and implementation of Deepgram’s internal and external-facing products. As a Technical Product Manager, you will partner with our research team to develop products that help us reach customer success and operational goals. Your enthusiasm and obsession for the best user experience will shine as you collaborate with customers and stakeholders to create design specs, translate those into technical requirements, and deliver easy to use experiences. You will be an early member of Deepgram’s product team, meaning your fingerprints will be all over the foundation of the product and its growth.
- Design products ranging from our speech recognition platform, to internal labeling tools, to experimental games and tools powered by the latest deep learning technologies.
- Help set product strategy and lead cross-functional teams to deliver for our customers and internal users.
- Be the bridge between departments to communicate, guide, and manage priorities, timelines, and resources necessary to product success
- Create beautiful, simple user experiences to power user adoption and internal efficiencies that think past the in-product experience to shape the entire user lifecycle.
- Work closely with Engineering, Research, and Data teams to build, test and ship quickly.
- Help direct and conduct customer research and distill analyses to aid strategy and decision making.
- Have a deep understanding of the tasks customers and users need to complete. Use that knowledge to write clear and concise specifications and deliver products that help them accomplish those tasks.
- Design customer studies to test and validate new product features.
- Pull data, analyze, and make decisions to drive key success metrics.
- 5+ years of experience in product management. Domain expertise in infrastructure, automation, or operations-heavy products is a plus.
- BA/BS degree in relevant technical discipline (e.g. Computer Science, Engineering, Mathematics, Physics, etc.) or equivalent practical experience.
- Strong understanding and working experience with design-thinking best practices to deliver industry-defining digital products and experiences.
- The ability to prioritize. Presented with meaningful imperatives and a mountain of data, you can identify and organize clear, concise actions.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal, enabling you to bridge gaps and collaborate across design, engineering, marketing, sales, customer support, and users.
Deepgram’s end-to-end deep neural network is revolutionizing the speech-to-text (STT) market and taking on the big guys. We’re redefining what companies can do with voice technology by offering a platform with AI architectural advantage, not legacy tech retrofitted with AI. We’ve raised over $37 million and have been recognized as an Inc. Best Workplace (2021), a Forbes Top 50 AI Company to Watch (2021), and a CB Insights Top 100 AI Startup (2021), among others.
Our tech advantage is end-to-end deep learning, but our strength lies in our diversity of people, ideas, and experiences that allow our company to create amazing STT products for people who are true innovators in the field. We believe every voice should be heard—and understood—from our transcriptions to our customers to our employees. Come join our revolution to unlock the power of voice technology for everyone. We want to hear what you’ve got to say. deepgram.com/careers
Please let the company know you found this position via
so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.