Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
MMBSI Analytics & Reporting
Within CB, Middle Market Banking & Specialized Industries (MMBSI) serves commercial and industrial U.S. companies with annual revenue from $20 million to $500 million. The MMBSI Analytics & Reporting Team, part of MMBSI Finance & Business Management, is responsible for the management of strategic data initiatives within the Middle Market business and for broad data governance and reporting (MIS), and advanced analysis of business performance.
MMBSI - Senior Data Scientist - VP
Your primary responsibilities will include leading the development of various data-driven initiatives for the MMBSI organization to improve processes and sales outcomes.
The ideal candidate will have:
* A strong passion for business intelligence and analytics with the ability to drive capability development using advanced data analytics techniques and statistical methodologies
* Strong communication skills and the ability to distill information and results into simple concepts and actionable insights for a variety of audiences
* Experience leading or participating in complex quantitative data driven efforts to drive business growth in support of sales and / or financial operations
* Lead data analytics and insight generation initiatives through hands on data science techniques
+ Ingest, cleanse, analyze and present data with actionable insights
+ Design and build models / data applications using advanced statistical methodologies like supervised/unsupervised learning techniques, regression, clustering, classification, text mining, web crawling
+ Design and develop machine learning and deep learning algorithms
+ Develop impactful visualizations delivering simplified insights messaging
* Interact with business and functional stakeholders throughout the organization on analytics Initiatives and development
+ Synthesize business needs and identify optimal data solutions to address the needs
+ Ability to deliver data insights, business value and recommend next steps to senior stakeholders
* 5+ years of data science experience, preferably in financial services or commercial banking
* Ability to understand business problems/processes and design solutions/methodologies that are rooted in data
* Hands on experience with
+ Programming languages like R, Python, SQL
+ Analytical tools like Alteryx, Trifacta
+ Distributed file systems like Hadoop
+ Visualization tools/programming languages like Tableau, D3
* Ability to design and execute repeatable and scalable data solutions (extraction / mining / modeling / visualization)
* Effectively communicate insights/recommendations (verbal and written)
* Exposure and experience with designing and building machine learning algorithms
* Team player with a demonstrated strong work ethic. Demonstrates a high level of professionalism in behavior and performance and an ability to work well and productively with cross-functional teams.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
See related AI/ML jobs