Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
We are looking to extend Complex Assets Athena development team in London with outstanding developers with skills and experience in Python software development.
The successful candidate will be leading Athena development for our OTC Derivative processing system, supporting products across asset classes such as credit, rates and equities. Knowledge of OTC Derivative products would be an advantage.
The role involves leading a group of developers in London and hands on development in Athena, a Python-based proprietary platform. It will additionally involve enhancement and support of Java-based system components.
You will work with a globally distributed development team and will have end-to-end ownership of the code you deliver, from analysis and design through implementation, testing and deployment to production.
* Implement instruments in Rates/Credit/Equity derivative asset classes
* Implement trade / instrument lifecycle
* Extend our trade processing system with new business functions
* Integrate with underlying analytics library
* Collaborate with quantitative research groups
* Implement deal booking process
* Implement market data feeds
* Implement reference data objects and reference data database
* Build intraday messaging for downstream integration
* Build file based downstream integration
* Implement the software using available frameworks or on-boarding best-in-class technologies
* Implement unit and integration tests
* Deliver easily maintainable, applications in the face of changing requirements
* Provide Level 3 support
* Strong Python knowledge
* Core Java
* Understanding of software design principles
* Understanding of data modelling using Relational, Object and NoSQL databases.
* Familiarity with build and SCM tools ( Maven, Jenkins, Git/SVN)
* Experience with messaging (MQ) and web services
* Financial product knowledge in Credit, Rates or Equity derivatives
* Web development experience
* Experience in Athena, Quartz or SecDB
J.P. Morgan is a global leader in financial services, providing strategic advice and products to the world's most prominent corporations, governments, wealthy individuals and institutional investors. Our first-class business in a first-class way approach to serving clients drives everything we do. We strive to build trusted, long-term partnerships to help our clients achieve their business objectives.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
See related AI/ML jobs