Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
J.P. Morgan Asset and Wealth Management is a leading asset manager of choice for institutions, financial intermediaries and individual investors, worldwide. With a heritage of more than two centuries, a broad range of core and alternative strategies, and investment professionals operating in every major world market, we offer investment experience and insight that few other firms can match. Clear focus on managing client assets and delivering strong risk-adjusted returns. More than 650 investment professionals providing over 200 different strategies spanning the full spectrum of asset classes, including equity, fixed income, cash liquidity, currency, real estate, hedge funds and private equity. Leadership positions in America, U.K., Continental Europe, Asia, and Japan.
* Collaborate with the banking business to deliver machine learning solutions.
* Design and implement highly scalable and reliable data processing pipelines and perform analysis and insights to drive and optimize business results.
* Deploy solutions into public cloud as well as JPMorgan private cloud platform
* Experiment, develop and productionize high quality machine learning models, services and platforms to make huge technology and business impact
* BS, MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Mathematics or Machine learning related field
* Minimum 5-7 years development experience, preferably with 2-3 years hands-on Data Science/Machine Learning Engineering work
* Solid Python programming skills required, with other language such Java, Groovy or R a plus
* Experience with one of the cloud computing platforms preferred: Amazon Web Service (AWS), Google Cloud (GCP), Azure, Kubernetes.
* Excellent communication skills and ability to communicate with senior technical and business partners
* Experience in ETL data pipelines both batch and real-time data processing, Data warehousing, NoSQL DB
* Expertise in application, data, and infrastructure architecture disciplines
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Deep knowledge in Data structures, Algorithms, Machine Learning, Data Mining, Information Retrieval, Statistics.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
See related AI/ML jobs