Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
As we continue to transform our digital analytics platform, including advancing high velocity software engineering, agile practices and hybrid cloud strategy, solving the data engineering and data management aspects of the platform is be paramount. To meet this strategic need we are looking for an executive level software engineer who is passionate about the business and the data management lifecycle practices and can make sure discipline and rigor is built into the data services fabric that persists data and powers executive level dashboards.
As the Director of Digital Analytics, reporting in the technology organization, you will manage both a large/complex agenda and the partnership with multiple senior stakeholders across JPMorganChase along with overseeing the diverse and globally distributed technology team that implements these solutions. In this unique position, your goal is to develop a next generation cloud ready analytical platform that leverages events driven architectures and distributed computing capabilities. The platform will allow business executives to plan and manage all digital products based on accurate and low latency customer usage metrics. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning. You'll work in a collaborative, trusting, thought-provoking environment-one that encourages diversity of thought and creative solutions that are in the best interests of our customers globally.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
* Manage a team of software engineers with expertise in ETL, streaming and cloud native applications
* Lead the team by generating a vision, establishing direction, motivating members, creating an atmosphere of trust, leveraging diverse views
* Leverage acumen to understand business problems and trends while developing and delivering core reporting solutions for Digital executives
* Manage product expectations and scope throughout the agile lifecycle by consistently communicating clearly and leading application modernization and business innovation tech initiatives
* Continue to develop and document both processes and methodologies to help expand the digital analytics platform and help the team improve both accuracy and efficiency
* Multi-disciplined professional with Bachelor's degree and expertise in "change the firm" and "run the firm" disciplines
* 5+ years' experience managing or influencing large scale processing platforms, preferably with digital focus
* Working experience with compute platforms and serverless concepts, Enterprise Java development, Pub/sub messaging - Kafka, Stream processing - Spark, Batch Processing with Spark and ETL like tools (Talent, etc), relational and non-relational data stores, cloud concepts and 12 factors principles
* Extensive experience with horizontally scalable and highly available system design and implementation, with focus on performance and resilience
* Aptitude to lead and grow a team, proven experience with people management
* Proven record for problem resolution and successful completion of complex projects on time
* Excellent logical reasoning and analytical skills
* Demonstrated professional writing/communication skills
* Strong organization, interpersonal and management skills
* Passionate about the digital landscape with desire for continuous learning and development
* Team player that is able to work with diverse groups across an organization
* Solid understanding of software delivery (CI/CD), artifacts, tooling automation and SRE
* Solid understanding Domain Driven Design concepts applied to data engineering.
* Shows passion for hands-on work in the data engineering and data management space with a focus to bring them together to control at scale while improving data provisioning and consumption velocity
* Proven record of hands on usage and enhancements to internal frameworks like Photon, AppProtect, Sophia, etc
* Expertise in working in in large, collaborative teams to achieve organizational goals
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
See related AI/ML jobs