Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
JPMorgan Chase needs an inquisitive, passionate leader to drive the transformation of data into insights that identify \"aha!\" moments and enable breakthroughs that materially impact both our customer and business outcomes.
CCB Data & Analytics:
The CCB Data & Analytics Team unifies data and analytics talent across Chase to responsibly leverage data to build competitive advantages for our businesses with value and protection for customers.
The team encompasses a variety of data disciplines, from governance and strategy/partnerships to reporting, data science and machine learning. Together, they ensure impact at the front-line and the customer through Sales and Marketing transformation.
We have a strong partnership with our dedicated Technology partners, who provide us with our cutting-edge data and analytics infrastructure.
Machine Learning & Intelligence Operations (MLIO) Product Group:
Chase is on a mission to deliver a customer-obsessed experience by improving clock speed and providing first class customer interactions. To achieve this mission, it aims tobe an AI fueled organization focused on improving and simplifying the experience of our customers and employees. The MLIO Product Group builds best in class ML and AI solutions for CCB Operations in an Agile environment.
The Data Scientist Lead role is a unique opportunity for an experienced, well-rounded, and hands-on practitioner in analytics. The team is responsible for providing product analytics support to the MLIO Product Group, playing a critical role in identifying the most impactful opportunities for ML/AI deployments in operations. The position offers an opportunity to work with big data and apply data science skills to support the development of ML and AI solutions and measure their impact.
* Provide thought leadership on data science best practices, methods and tools for analytical work in order to identify most impactful opportunities for ML/AI in Operations
* Lead, develop, plan, and execute analytical work, individually and with the team, working with large-scale datasets and Big Data environments
* Partner and work closely with product owners and other leads to ensure feasibility and progress of the product delivered by the MLIO Product Group
* Work side by side with modeling leads to ensure the best ML/AI solutions are being delivered to the business
* Promote Analytics best practices
* Have a clear view of success metrics, model and implementation feasibility and the impact to the customer
* Share latest ML/AI efforts in the industry that can improve operational efficiency
* Lead, train and coach more junior associates in the team
* Help build a team of strong, business savvy and self-driven analytical talent
* Synthesize analytical findings for consumption by other teams and senior executives
* Deliver practical data insights in a compelling manner actionable by our partners
* Articulate analytical findings in clear and concise deliverables, including presentations, discussions, and visualizations
* Establish and manage relationships with our internal partners becoming a trusted advisor on business data and analytics techniques, with strong understanding of business drivers and underlying data
* Set standards of excellence for the team by demonstrating professional expertise, strong work ethic, integrity, and exemplary professional behavior
Qualifications and Required Skills :
* 8+ years of hands on industry experience in leveraging data science (including ML/AI) and analytics to solve business problems
* Bachelor's degree in relevant quantitative field required, advanced degree preferred in analytical field (e.g. Statistics, Economics, Applied Math, Operations Research, other Data Science fields)
* Thought leader in data science and analytics who can help the business define their business problem, create solutions to address it, plan and execute the implementation
* Intellectually curious and self-driven to understand business domains and their data
* Expert knowledge in quantitative methods for business, advance data science methods and ML/AI
* Familiarity with Agile, experience with Agile is a plus
* Experience in practical data processing working with large-scale datasets and Big Data environments, data mining, text mining and information retrieval tasks
* Experience across a broad range of modern data science and analytics tools (e.g., SQL, Hive, Hadoop, Spark, Python, R)
* Experience using big data and analytical tools in the AWS cloud
* Ability to work in large and medium sized project teams, as self-directed contributor with a proven track record of being detail orientated, innovative, creative, and strategic
* Excellent communicator able to convey complex information in an understandable, compelling, and persuasive manner at all levels
* Experience of leading teams with a proven track record of being driving value for the business
* Financial services background preferred, but not required
Chase is a leading financial services firm, helping nearly half of America's households and small businesses achieve their financial goals through a broad range of financial products. Our mission is to create engaged, lifelong relationships and put our customers at the heart of everything we do. We also help small businesses, nonprofits and cities grow, delivering solutions to solve all their financial needs.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
See related AI/ML jobs