Please let the company know you found this position via aijobsdb.com so we can keep providing you with quality jobs.
Roles & Responsibilities
* Building pipelines in spark, tuning spark queries
* Need to have advance knowledge of application, data and infrastructure disciplines
* Design, build and maintain ML models in production working closely with modelers and business stake holders
* Passionate about building an innovative culture
* Understanding of software skills such as business analysis, development, maintenance, and software improvement
* Apply knowledge of machine learning model frameworks, algorithms and tools for building ML solutions
* Create and maintain technical documentation
* Contribute to the group's knowledge base by finding new and valuable ways to approach problems and projects.
* Deliver high-quality results under tight deadline
* Degree in computer science or a numerate subject (e.g. engineering, sciences, or mathematics) - Bachelor's degree with 4 years of experience, or Master's degree with 1 years of experience
* Background with Machine Learning Frameworks and Big Data technologies such as Hadoop.
* Strong experience in programming languages such as Java or Python
* Python Machine Learning library and ecosystem experience ( Pandas and Numpy etc)
* Experience with Cloud technologies such as AWS or Azure.
* Experience working with databases such as Cassandra, MongoDB or Teradata
* Knowledge of build tools like Maven and source control like Git/SVN.
* Experience in performance tuning, code optimization
* Comfortable working in an Agile and collaborative environment.
* Strong written and verbal skills.
JPMorgan Chase & Co., one of the oldest financial institutions, offers innovative financial solutions to millions of consumers, small businesses and many of the world's most prominent corporate, institutional and government clients under the J.P. Morgan and Chase brands. Our history spans over 200 years and today we are a leader in investment banking, consumer and small business banking, commercial banking, financial transaction processing and asset management.
We recognize that our people are our strength and the diverse talents they bring to our global workforce are directly linked to our success. We are an equal opportunity employer and place a high value on diversity and inclusion at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of any protected attribute, including race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, marital or veteran status, pregnancy or disability, or any other basis protected under applicable law. In accordance with applicable law, we make reasonable accommodations for applicants' and employees' religious practices and beliefs, as well as any mental health or physical disability needs.
The health and safety of our colleagues, candidates, clients and communities has been a top priority in light of the COVID-19 pandemic. JPMorgan Chase was awarded the "WELL Health-Safety Rating" for all of our 6,200 locations globally based on our operational policies, maintenance protocols, stakeholder engagement and emergency plans to address a post-COVID-19 environment.
As a part of our commitment to health and safety, we have implemented various COVID-related health and safety requirements for our workforce. These requirements may include sharing information in the firm's vaccine record tool, vaccination or regular testing, mask wearing, social distancing and daily health checks. Requirements may change in the future with the evolving public health landscape. JPMorgan Chase will consider accommodation requests.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veterans
See related AI/ML jobs