Senior DevOps Engineer/SRE at River Search
We’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer/SRE to join our team in building the mobile-first future of search. Working from our headquarters in Manhattan’s Soho neighborhood, you’ll play a key role in building the infrastructure that redefines what search can be.
This candidate will gracefully orchestrate a rapid development cycle, with a set of difficult, highly time-sensitive problems, in an industry where speed and performance are paramount.
Successful candidates will be enthusiastic collaborators who love taming complex systems at scale. A sense of urgency, deep appreciation for code quality, a passion for continuous integration and delivery, and an obsession with performance are all necessary.
- 3+ years of professional experience as a DevOps Engineer / SRE
- Experience building, deploying, and maintaining large-scale kubernetes infrastructure from scratch
- Experience with distributed database deployment and management
- Experience with and strong opinions on kubernetes-based CI/CD
- Computer Science degree or similar
- 2+ years of professional experience as a software engineer
- Background working with ML and Data Science teams to manage the machine learning development lifecycle end-to-end
- Experience facilitating the productionization of machine learning models at scale
See related AI jobs